This whole month of November, I decided to take part in a gratitude challenge on Facebook. Everyday around lunch time, I posted about 1 thing in my life that I was thankful for.
Even on days when I was feeling unlike myself, I made sure to post one thing that I was thankful for. It’s pretty interesting because, by doing that my mood and view automatically changed. I got into an accident just a few days before Thanksgiving. But my heart decided not to let my head win, by focusing on the positive. Instead of saying why me, I Thank God. Sometime we let the bad outweigh the good, or praise the bad over good. But there are far better things in life than negativity.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day. I made Pumpkin Pie Popsicles that I would like to share with you. If you are looking for a way to get rid of any left over pumpkin filling, check out this delicious treat!
1 can of Organic Pumpkin Pie Mix ( Or your leftover puree)
1 cup of Milk
2-3 Tbs Brown Sugar or Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1 cup Ice (Optional)
1. Add Pumpkin mix, Nutmeg and Cinnamon to Blender
3. Add Milk, sugar, blend
4. Taste to make sure sugar is as desired
5. Add more milk if still very creamy
6. Add ice if desired and blend well
7. Pour mixture into Popsicle molds
8. Leave in Freezer 3-4 or until next day.
1. Fill a tall bowl with cold water
2. Set Popsicle mold in for a few seconds
3. Remove from water
4. Take Popsicles out of mold
What are you Thankful for this season?