One of my most favorite breakfast treats that I grew up on (that will FOREVER be in my life) are Crepes. Which some like to call french pancakes or maybe sweet tortillas? Anyway, I got up one morning and decided to add some Belgian Chocolate to the recipe. I would like to apologize for not having measurements, I tend to not measure most of the time. But here is the recipe below. let me know how it turned out!
Cote d’Or Chocolate
1. Pour Flour and sugar in a large mixing bowl
3. Crack 2 eggs at the center of the mixture
4. Begin stiring carefully in a circle motion(to mix the mixture with the egg smoothly)
5. Add a little milk and continue to mix
6. Continue to add milk until you have a light smooth paste mixture
7. Cut chocolate into small pieces and add to mixture
8. Spray or add a little Olive oil to a pan
9. With a measuring cup, pour mixture on pan in a circular motion
10. Continue making a circular motion with the mixture until it fully rounds the pan
11. Once Crepe is golden brown on the bottom side, flip
12. Repeat step 12, done! Enjoy 😉
UPDATE: Congratulations to Isabel Protomartir, the winner of the Menu of Menu tickets!
This is obviously not the only treat I have for you. Myself along with Houston Press are giving another lucky person a pair of tickets to the Houston Press’s 13th Annual Menu of Menus® Extravaganza which will take place on Tuesday, March 31st, from 7PM-10PM at Silver Street Station. I’m doing things differently this time around, so to enter I will need you to be social. Put your Instagram, Twitter and Facebook skills to use. Tag @Lavidalida on IG/Twitter, like my facebook page, and use hashtag #MenuofMenus on all posts. The person with the best social skills will win…I’m watching, good Luck!
The Menu of Menus® Extravaganza, presented by Stella Artois, is one of Houston’s largest food & wine events featuring over 40 area restaurants alongside wine, beer and spirit sampling.The event will also feature the 4th Annual Iron Fork Chef Competition presented by Whole Foods Market. The Iron Fork competition will showcase two of Houston’s most popular up and coming chefs as they face off in a head-to-head cooking competition that will be judged by local area celebrities. The winning chef will receive the “Iron Fork” award and bragging rights for the next year! During the exciting cooking competition, guests will enjoy cocktails, live music and food sampling from a number of the city’s best restaurants. Ticket price includes food and drinks for the evening. Check out last year’s Menu of Menus® Extravaganza video
Houston Press Menu of Menus® Extravaganza 2015 is brought to You By: Stella Artois, Whole Foods Market, The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates, Momentum MINI Please note All Guests must be 21+, with a Valid I.D.
More information at menuofmenus.com
RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Event Hashtag: #Menuofmenus